Bakugan
TIME TO BRAWL

Bakugan

Welcome to a new beginng ,brawl,make friends,do you have what it takes to answer the call to brawl

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatroom
< class="" height="25">
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
< class="" height="25">
Latest topics
» Can i please have a Pyrus starter pack?
Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:31 am by

» PYRUS REGISTER
Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:55 am by

» who wants to brawl
Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:43 am by

» pyrus tournament
Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:42 am by

» practice arena
Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 am by

» pyrus starter pack-and where is drago?
Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:31 am by

» perkenalan diri
Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:08 am by

» Bakugan Partner favorit saya
Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 am by

» Favorite bakugan contest!!! (win free bakugan)
Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:53 am by

< class="" height="25">
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
< class="" height="25">
Forum

My Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
fmv4989

Male
Age : 25 Registration date : 2008-08-19 Number of posts : 6 Location : In a place they call the Job/hobbies : Watching anime, reading manga, playing tennis, school Humor :

PostSubject: My Application   Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:14 am

I guess I will hit them pretty quick. And here they are:

1. (I guess I would go for mod or super mod. I have no problem with both)
2. (I guess I could help maintain the spam, if there will be any, or the way things goes must be followed, and things like that.)
3. (I guess I have been a mod for another bakugan site and all I really had to do is to stop spammers, and delete and report those users to the Admin. But on another site I was an admin and I had to update the fourms and create things that might have to be done.)
4. (I might, but it's usually to stop a problem, like they think they are doing to right thing but isn't and just causing a problem, then I had to stop them by doing so and might have to hurt there feelings once, so they would stop, but I didn't really like that choice so I just PM them to stop and usually they did. If not then I usually told the admin to do something about it, unless I had more power on this site.)
4. (I guess I could show them around a bit and tell them the basic rules and things like that.)
5. (I wouldn't mind if I didn't get either of them, because that doesn't mean I still can't be a member. So I would say no, I wouldn't get mad.)
6. (Well I might not be on all day, but when I'm on I would try to help out the fourms as much as I can. If I had the power to like fix up the fourms then I could help out with that, if I had the power to delete useless posts then I would do that, or if I had the power to help out someone in need then I would.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ant_432
Administrator/Darkus Leader
Administrator/Darkus Leader

Age : Registration date : 2008-08-17 Number of posts : 34 Location : Job/hobbies : Humor :
baku pod
V$: 10000

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:25 pm

Let's see, mod it is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darksin355
Darkus leader
Darkus leader

Age : Registration date : 2008-12-20 Number of posts : 5 Location : Job/hobbies : Humor :
baku pod
V$: 10000

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application   

Back to top Go down

My Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan :: appliacation forum -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum